Inspirational Thoughts

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monster Mom

I think the time has come to let the cat out of the bag and reveal my true identity. I am not a mom! I am a MONSTER MOM (growling, thrashing my head to and fro, eyes bulging out of my head, teeth dripping drool, claws growing out of my fingers kind of monster)!!!I know this may come as a surprise, but it's true. I think I should be locked up on an island (one with nice accommodations and great, healthy food.... and a really sexy guy wouldn't hurt either) before I go off and do something really bad.

Any takers?

3 comments:

Donsher said...

Hey! I live there! it's a lot of fun!! You're welcome to join me...but you'll need to supply your own sexy man... i will share only so much, and my man isn't one of them. I know! how mean of me!

Sommer said...

ha ha I've been feeling like a monster mom for the last week!

Candace said...

What kind of mom's would we be if we weren't monster mom's at some point? I for one think I would be fairly boring and a push over. Not fun. So go ahead and be a monster mom. Why? Because you are the mom and you said so. We are only monster mom's for a little while so enjoy it while you can!! :) Loves!