Inspirational Thoughts

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My New Addictions

Yes, I have more than one new addiction. Actually these new addictions started months ago and have only gotten worse. I'm sorry, I've turned into a junkie and the only way I can get my fix is by engrossing myself in the following.Take a look see at this.... Flash Forward. A show about how the entire world blacks out for a period of time and everyone sees into their future. The show is full of twists and turns that keeps you guessing what's going to happen next.And then there's Southland. This is a gritty, in your face show about police work in South LA, thus the name, Southland. The show is fast paced and quite accurate. I love it!!!And what about "V." This show was on in the 80's (I think) and it was ok then. Now it's great. The new and improved "V" visitors are hot, and when they do their lizard thing they look pretty narly. The 5th column ("V" resistors) are fighting to save the human race. Lots of suspense and questioning who is or is not a "V."And last but by no means least, my favorite... Merlin. It's the new bbc version. I've always been intrigued by Merlin, magic, and the days of Camelot. The show is humorous and witty. It's an entirely different way of telling the story of Merlin.

They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Here's the thing though, I don't think of this as a problem. I suppose I'll just have to live with the these monkeys on my back for now. Gotta go. I have to watch "V." It's recorded and waiting for me. ☺

No comments: