Inspirational Thoughts

Saturday, April 24, 2010

ANNOUNCING....

the newest member of the family!!!My nephew, Michael, and his wife, Sarah, welcomed their first son into their growing family. He was born yesterday, Fri. April 23rd at 1:52P. He weighed 8lbs. 3oz. and was 19.5" long. He is a keeper. He looked unbelievably good... no marks or anything. He's very handsome.

Sarah said the delivery went really smooth and while I was there, she was up walking and feeling very good. She wasn't in any pain at all. Amazing woman! She had already nursed the baby twice by the time I arrived at 7:30P. Alexandra and Isabel had been in to see their new little brother as well. And Michael is so cute with the baby. You can tell he's happy with his new son. For the record, I'm not being vague about the baby's name. As of 10P last night, Mom and Dad hadn't decided on a name. I told them they'd better get to it before I started calling him Hank. Geech... they only had 39 weeks to come up with something. Get with it for Pete's sake. ☺

There you have it. Another little spirit has arrived. A family is celebrating their newest member. Life is good.

3 comments:

Sommer said...

Very exciting! Congrats to your family!

Laura Lynn said...

How exciting - congratulations to the family. So fun when new life is breathed in to the family.

Heather said...

He really is beautiful! I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him. :)