Inspirational Thoughts

Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday's Magnet

In honor of the lighting of the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree tomorrow evening, I decided to highlight this magnet. It was a gift from Dave and Josi.
Posted by Picasa
It seems like there are a few key points which take place to mark the *official* beginning of the Christmas season. First there's the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, which ends with Santa arriving on his sleigh.Then you can always count on the Radio City Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes to put you in the mood for the holidays.Of course there's always a ride in a horse drawn carriage through Central Park on a snowy day to set that special mood, especially when you're with a cherished loved one.And last but not least, there's the lighting of the Rockefeller Christmas Tree! For me, this is always a seasonal highlight. I even do the countdown in my living room. I know, I'm a nerd.I've already started decorating the house and slowly it's being changed into a Christmas wonderland. I love this magical, yet sacred time of the year. Here's to a blessed Christmas season.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love all the holiday festivities and we misssed the finale of the parade as we were en route to dinner.

J, E, M & I said...

I FOUND you! Lol!

We Three Queens said...

Yay! Emily found me.