Inspirational Thoughts

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gabrielle's Day

Me and Gabrielle at 1 month old.

Today is a special day for Brie. It's her 14th Birthday!! Gabrielle Grace entered the world a little early due to pregnancy related complications... just like Emile did. She was a tiny little peanut, weighing in at 6 pounds 14 ounces. She weighed only 6.4 when we left the hospital. She was so cute and Emile was such a good big sister from the first time she saw Brie.Brie always had a sweet nature about her. She smiled all the time.. from the minute she woke in the morning, right up to the end of the day. Her giggle was positively contagious. I always referred to Brie as my *boy* because she was into everything. She'd climb every chance she got. She loved bugs. She was adventurous and fearless. Boy did that ever change!Now Brie is a total girly girl. She HATES bugs. I mean she's terrified of them. She loves make up, shoes, clothing... pretty much fashion in general. Brie still has a wonderful personality and a great ability to make you laugh with the silly things she does. I'm so thankful to have her in my life. She makes me smile....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GABRIELLE!
I Love You...

1 comment:

Mary said...

Happy Belated Birthday!