Inspirational Thoughts

Friday, November 12, 2010

End of the Season

Tonight was the last night for the Bulldog football season... and obviously that means the end of the marching band season as well. With the last game over, this brings Emile's 4 years as a member of the Mighty Bulldog Marching Band to a close. Going into tonight's game, Em had mixed feelings. She didn't want the guys to lose their first game of District Playoffs, but on the other hand, she was also ready for the season to end because the weather is getting cold and she was tired of that part of it. Either way, there is always a winner and always a loser. For us, it meant we lost and Cocalico won. Here are some highlights from the evening.Now we end this chapter of Em's high school career. Before we know it June 10th will be here and my *baby* will be in her cap and gown receiving her diploma. Time is moving so very quickly these day.Emile, I love you with all my heart. I'm so proud of your accomplishments and I know you'll reach your goals if you work hard and NEVER give up.

2 comments:

Sommer said...

Wow I still can't believe that she is graduating this year. Her hat is really cute in those pictures.

We Three Queens said...

Yes, Sommer. Do you remember when you would babysit for me? Amazing how time flies.