Inspirational Thoughts

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Look

Ok, so it took a few days, but I finally got my blog up to date. It's so sad to let go of Christmas. I figured I'd have some people looking at me strange if I kept everything Christmas themed much longer. I must say I'm quite pleased with how everything looks now. I'll have to post some pics from New Years Eve and day. Maybe I can get to that tomorrow. We'll see. For now I'm going to go read "The Glass Castle," which is this months book club selection. I'm almost finished. Later.

4 comments:

Sommer said...

I love the new look, great job!

Mary said...

One of my absolute favorite books.

Jamie said...

ARe you liking the book? I LOVED it! Even Andy is reading it.

Beckie said...

Have never read it. Let me know what you think.