Inspirational Thoughts

Saturday, January 31, 2009

According to Prudence


TODAY'S TOPIC??
You guessed it. Diapers and the contents thereof. According to Prudence, disposable diapers are the worst invention of all times. They are disgusting!!"One time we were driving along the turnpike when I saw someone toss one of those disposable diapers into the garbage can. That's terrible. Where do they think it's going to end up?" HMMMM.... let me guess. A landfill somewhere?? Of course then it will take millions of years to break down, thus adding to the destruction of our planet. Cloth diapers are much better.Although some advocates say when you factor in how much water it takes to properly clean said diapers, the detergent used (chemically based), fuel to make hot water for washing, etc., it's a toss up.

In Prudence's case, she had diaper service.Convenient enough. None of the nasty on her fingers. Nice that she had the financial resources to pay for the service. I wonder how she'd feel about "alternative" diapers?Is there a service for this type of diapering need?

Regardless, when it comes to thisI'll take whatever I can get my hands on. Well except for the poop.

2 comments:

Donsher said...

I could have lived a long and happy life, and never had to have seen that "crappy" picture!

Sommer said...

lol, you crack me up, what a fun blog you have!