Inspirational Thoughts

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Emile Is A Meany


Good Morning. I want to tell you all a little bit about my oldest daughter. She's mean. S
H41e
5

a
2
36
Emile did this stuff and I'm going to let it there just 02to prove how mean she is.+63. She's doing it with her feet.. She even says I'm a meany weany. Can you imagine? Here's the situation. Last night some of her classmates wanted to beat her up. Not that they could do that, considering how tough Emile is, right
?
1
56 1
+561
.
Emile was here.... again.
For the record, she's also PMSing..8564.16+5410\

To continue... there were at least 10 boys and girls in front of our house last night. I stepped out on the porch and told them there was going to be no fight. One of the boys said they didn't want to fight... I said great and told them to leave immediately or I'd be calling the police. I gave them 5 seconds.. started counting down from 5. Before I was to 1...... kids were literally running (or as Em would say.. Jetting) away. It was very entertaining. Emile comes up and hugs me from behind... where she had been sitting. She told me she loved me... and "you rock!" It was quite a compliment.

Fast forward 11 hours. Now I'm stupid again. I don't know how to navigate32 1th3
e1+5 0+5
641+
698541+96854-5+
the computer. I'm mean, I don't work hard for the money I earn. She wants me to buy her some spring clothes, I told her to use the money she earned from babysitting. She doesn't want to spend that. She's saving that for something else she wants. I got a tiny bit upset when she said I don't work hard for my money. I asked how many fingers I've put up people's butts, how much vomit I've emptied, how much gut juice I've cleaned from around PEG tube sites, etc. I work just as hard as the next guy. Makes me not want to do anything for the ungreatful little turdball at times. I know, sh021'w61453.
.
03.
she's just a "typical" teenager, but sometimes she makes me sad.

1 comment:

Donsher said...

She must some how be related to my son Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:{{{