Inspirational Thoughts

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

How Do You Spell Relief?

Man oh man. I'll just begin by stating that Brie is feeling much better. She has a bit of a cough still, but overall she's fine. She was even able to go with her school class to Harrisburg to see the Capitol Building and the State Museum of Pennsylvania. She seemed to have a good time. I'm really glad because I sure haven't had a good time today... or yesterday for that matter.

Now I know this may be a bit personal, but what the heck. We're all humans here, right? It's like this.... (I've included this handy illustration to help explain my "delicate situation")....Monday night after dinner, my body was highly effective at circulating something throughout my body.... resulting in bubbles building up in my "tissues." The result... well, you know, I got gas. Really bad gas. I mean knock you over gas!I felt like I was going to explode. I've never had gas that bad that I can think of. As the night wore on my gas production increased as well. Too bad I couldn't figure out a way to hook up a line from my backside to my natural gas line (from Columbia Gas), it may have helped with my bill. By the middle of the night I realized this wasn't any normal kind of gas. I began having terrible cramps in my gut. I was up for hours trying to get rid of the pain. It lasted all day yesterday, and off and on today. I guess it turned out to be more of an intestinal type virus. I won't get into the rest of what happened; you can let your imaginations work on that. Fortunately I am starting to get some relief this evening. I know I got off easy compared to Brie, BUTT (pun intended) I don't want to go through this pleasant experience anytime soon.

2 comments:

Donsher said...

Love it!! Too funny! sher

Jamie said...

I think that is what Ewan had a couple weeks ago. Andy and I decided that his diapers were not just toxic, but they were ATOMIC!