Inspirational Thoughts

Friday, March 16, 2007

Mother Nature Is Bipolar


Can you believe it? Earlier this week we had temps from the high 60's at the beginning of the week to the 80's on Wednesday. Now we're in the throws of a full blown Nor-Easter. It's 26 degrees and we've already got at least 8 inches of snow on the ground. Coming home from work I almost slid off the road. That was a little scary. I looked out a few minutes ago and the snow was blowing sideways. So my question is this. Do you agree that Mother Nature is bipolar and needs to be medicated? Since there's so many of us with mental illness out there (of course not me... at least the last time I asked myself), why shouldn't Mother Nature join us?? (Did you just hear that???) I think someone is watching me!I guess it's a good thing I hadn't gotten around to putting the snow shovels in the basement. By the time I got home from work the girls had cleaned the walk and driveway out back (for the first time today). I took care of most of the front since I didn't want Emile to be overwhelmed like she had the last time... you remember, the "Sweetheart Storm" a few posts back. We'll be heading back out in a little while so we can try to stay ahead of this. Still I wish to make my position crystal clear. I think it's just plain wrong that we were given that MAJOR tease only to have this today. How rude!!!

1 comment:

Donsher said...

Us too! I never thought of it that way, but maybe she is bipolar....at the very least she has a very warped since of humor! Merry Christmas, I mean Happy Easter!