Inspirational Thoughts

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Trouble in Tumbleweed....

This past weekend the middle school presented their theatrical event... Trouble in Tumbleweed. It was cute. The sound was rough... very hard to hear, however, the cast did their best. Here are some photo highlights.
Posted by Picasa
Brie was Marigold. Imagine that. She didn't have many lines but she shined when she was on stage.With Brie you always have to expect the unexpected. You never know what the girl is going to come up with... which is why she makes me laugh! She always keeps me on my toes. After the show the cast and crew had their party so I had to make sure I took pics of my girls. Brie and Rachel have been buddies since they were 16 months old. Rachel is my daughter from another mother. She now towers over me... but I love her to pieces. Aren't they cute?!?! Well done guys. Two years of middle school performances down... one year left to go. It's going to go fast and before you know it you'll be on to high school theatrics.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

The pictures of Brie and Rachel are GREAT!! They are almost mirror opposites: dark hair and yellow dress, yellow hair and dark dress!! Way cool! Love those girls!!
ps -- Thank you from the other mother for looking after my child.

We Three Queens said...

Cheri... you're more than welcome. I know you'd do the same for Brie. It's been so much fun watching the two of them grow up together. I just love when Rachel comes running up to me and gives me a hug. She's a great gal... just like her mother. I love and miss you.