Inspirational Thoughts

Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Little Chef

For Brie's FACS class at school, she was given an assignment to cook something that contained fruits or vegetables. She decided to make a Shrimp Stir Fry with Fried Rice. Before I go any further, let me state that Brie is going to be quite the cook someday. She enjoys baking and helping me prepare foods... and she's always interested in learning new recipes. Given that bit of information, please observe.Starting with these ingredients....
Posted by Picasa
Then following directions and completing several steps.... she produced...
Drum roll please!!!TADA!
This very delectable dish. Well done, Brie! You did a fantastic job and the vegetables were perfectly tender yet crisp. Keep up the good cooking kiddo.

4 comments:

Beckie said...

Super yum! So when do I get dinner huh?

Mary said...

I want to open a bakery and cafe in Manheim in 10 years. Tell her she can come work for me anytime.

Sommer said...

I'm quite impressed. She's several steps ahead of me.

Kristi said...

She can come and cook for me anytime she'd like!