Inspirational Thoughts

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year

So another decade comes to a close. A new year begins. I can't believe it's been 10 years since all the hype about the start of the new century and all the problems that would take place because of computers not realizing it was 2000 and not 1900. Now here we sit about to begin anew again. What will the next decade bring? Will I even be here at the end of 2019? Will any of us? Makes one think.

I'm too tired to get into everything too deep tonight. I hope for peace, kindness, charity of heart and hands.... more understanding and a willingness to try in the new year. Of course I still want to remain employed, healthy, safe and "sound" as well. I extend these desires to all those I love and admire. May you have all that you need in your lives... May joy be in your heart as the new year and decade begins. I'm sure it will be interesting.HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Happy New Year to you, my friend! Em is amazing for getting out there and getting the job done.