Inspirational Thoughts

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Stay Off The Sidewalks

It's official. Em's got her driver's permit! Take cover. Stay off the sidewalks. Wear a helmet when riding your bike near the road. Just kidding. She did great on her test. Didn't miss a single question. In addition to her studying the manual, we've been practicing driving at the fairgrounds for several months now.Terrified as I was, I allowed Em to drive to Brown's Orchard as soon as she had her permit. She did very well. I was pleased. Now I just have to get her to remember to look behind her when she's backing up, and teach her how to parallel park. She's going to do just great though.

CONGRATULATIONS EMILE!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

hey we can't all be perfect all the time. tell Em I have a little habit of backing over little green utility boxes. and how much is a bushel of apples at browns?