Inspirational Thoughts

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Peri Meno-Whoda-Whatee??

Okay, something very strange is going on here. Could anyone PA-LEAZE tell me what is happening to me??? And yes, I'm talking about what's happening other than my normal bizarre self! I can't sleep right, I want to sleep all the time; I can't think right, I forget where I'm going; my boobs hurt, my skin itches; I'm eMotional, I'm irritated; I'm having trouble pooping; I can't stop peeing; I'm dizzy, I'm HOT.... WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?? Let me introduce you to my new friends.....Oh yeah... this is me for sure. They even look like me, don't they??? To add to my troubles, I have to deal with this...What gives? I just can't catch a break! I guess for the next.. who knows how long.. I'll have to go through the finer "period" of being a woman. HOW NICE. Aren't I lucky?! I'll put up with theAnd continue wasting money at the store onWhile my body does its thing... regardless of my thoughts on the subject.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

We loved the 7 dwarfs! I laughed out-loud.

Sommer said...

Loved the pictures and comics, hilarious.... but I'm sorry you are having to go through all that.... I'm so not looking forword to that!