Inspirational Thoughts

Monday, November 30, 2009

Cookies Anyone??

Last Friday evening I made Christmas cookies with some very special ladies.
Posted by Picasa
yes, you guessed it. After work I picked up Brie and went to Cindy's house to meet up with Alexandra and Isabel. I had planned on having them spend the night and make cookies with me, when I heard Cindy was interested in doing it with us I decided it would be easier to bake at her house (she has a much nicer kitchen) so we took everything there. We had a fun time together... and the finished product was YUMMY!!After the cookies were done we all watched Frosty the Snowman. I remembered watching it as a child myself. What fun it was to see it again with my great-nieces. Some traditions (like watching Christmas shows with loved ones) should never stop.Thanks girls for sharing a festive evening with me. We'll do it again soon.

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Sorry to hear about menopause. The cookies look fabulous! We had cookie day all day on Monday. Hello ten extra holiday pounds!

Sommer said...

That is the perfect evening. I can't think of a much better way to spend an evening then with loved ones making cookies and watching a christmas movie. Those cookies look delicious!