Inspirational Thoughts

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Thirtheenth Birthday, Brie!

My baby isn't a little girl anymore. Well she's not been a "little girl" for quite some time now, but now she's officially a teenager and I feel sad. Since Brie's birth was so much easier than Emile's, I was able to enjoy her much faster. She was such a little peanut... 6lbs, 4oz. when I took her home from the hospital. Much like Emile, she was a very happy baby. Brie's giggle was so contagious. She'd giggle until she cried.Brie has always been a calming spirit in our family. She reminds me of the type of person I should strive to be and tries to set a good example to those around her. She enjoys learning and does her best to improve herself.Now Brie is becoming a young lady with dreams of her own.... places she'd like to go, people she'd like to meet. There's nothing to stop her. She can achieve anything she sets her mind to. I am thankful for being blessed with Brie in my life. I never thought I'd have a baby after giving birth to Emile, so Brie was a complete gift. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIE. May the next year bring you happiness. May to find joy in each day... I love you with all my heart.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Definitely growing up!! Such adorable baby pictures!! And I remember Brie from a baby. You are doing a good job, Mom.

Mary said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they grow, how they turn into people of their own - independent of you.

Thanks for the heads up about it not updating. I'll keep checking.

Beckie said...

Happy Birthday to Brie! Glad to see things worked out with Em. You all looked happy on Sunday!