Inspirational Thoughts

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Did Someone Say PUMPKINS??

 
Posted by Picasa
Today we had a pumpkin feast! What is a pumpkin feast you might ask. It's a meal with every item having either pumpkin or some other squash (or similar vine vegetable). It was fun planning the dinner and everyone seemed to enjoy the food. I made pumpkin stew, Sarah made pumpkin dinner rolls, Angie made an autumn salad, and Jamie made a pumpkin cheese cake. We served fresh apple cider or apple juice as the beverage. Yummy! It was fun experimenting with new flavors. Following the meal we had fun visiting and sharing laughs. Isn't it great when family and friends get together for fun times like this. Now, what to do for our next meal. Any suggestions??

3 comments:

Mary said...

Yum.

Jamie said...

Fun! Thanks for posting! I didn't know that you had even taken pictures. :) Thanks again!
(I'll rack my brain for ideas.)

Ashley said...

Very creative! Now I want some pumpkin pie!