Inspirational Thoughts

Thursday, May 3, 2007

BLT Reunion

Isn't the ocean wonderful! This past weekend we had our annual BLT Reunion. It was nice to see everyone again... lots to catch up on, along with games, crafts, scrapbooking, new hair styles, fabulous food, and much more.











Of course there was the crab feast which is always a huge hit. This year was no exception.
We had an incredible house to stay in. There were plenty of rooms (and bathrooms) and the kitchen area was great. Even the living room was nice and allowed open access for everyone to talk back and forth to one another.
















Brad even built a fire on the beach Sunday evening. It was beautiful to see it from my perch on the deck. The kids loved the fire.


















So another reunion is done. More will come. I suppose some may think I'm nuts... perhaps I am, but I'm not sure what the future reunions hold for me and my little family. I know how important getting together as an extended family is, however, I also know the unique needs of my personal family. Time will tell what tomorrow brings. As for this past reunion, the memories are good. We truly did enjoy the time we shared with everyone. Thanks for the memories.

No comments: