Inspirational Thoughts

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Work, Work, & More WORK....

Yikes! I have no life anymore. I work, sleep, and work. Gotta say though, it's a nice feeling being able to work as much as I have been lately. Before surgery I was having trouble working 25 hours a week. Since I got my new job, I've been working 65+ hour work weeks. Amazing. Obviously I'm getting behind on blogging. You should see the house. I'll have to figure out how to handle some of the "logistics" involved in working this many hours. Bear with me. I'll get caught up sooner or later. By the way, I'm not complaining. I truly love both of my jobs.

In addition to my jobs, I'm also volunteering in the concession stand during our home football games. The band booster club runs it during the regular season. It's a major part of the money earned to support the band program. Plus it keeps me closer to where Brie is.

Is there any time left over? Sure there is. Things will slow down eventually. Until then....

No comments: