Inspirational Thoughts

Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday's Magnet

In honor of fun times spent at Boyds Bears, here is today's selection for Monday's Magnet.
Posted by Picasa
One of my favorite places to take the girls when they were younger was to Boyds Bear Country. It was a happy place with plenty to see and do. Unfortunately, as of early 2011 the store will closing. I was saddened to hear the news. I have many happy memories of special events we attended and I was looking forward to someday taking my future grandchildren there. Oh well, change is inevitable, right? It was great while it lasted.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so depressed that it is closing down! Sommer and I took the boys there 2 weeks ago just to live it up and it was packed and pretty much cleaned out!

Sommer said...

I know I am so totally bummed about that! It really was a magical little place. I mean I as an adult am in awe by it, just imagine how a little child must feel pulling up to that barn and the inside of it. It's just so so sad.