Inspirational Thoughts

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Crazy Girl

Take a look at a note I found this morning. It was placed on the table beside my bed. Before I even opened it, I knew I'd end up laughing. I wasn't disappointed.Now let me explain a little bit about my background. I was adopted when I was a little girl. My mother was very much into fashion and looking just so all the time. She was always put together tastefully. While I like to present myself well, I'm not into fashion like Mom was. Now jump forward a generation and here is Brie. Even though there's no genetic link, Brie is SO much like my mother it's frightening. Brie has always liked shoes (I mean like as soon as she became aware of what shoes really were).... she LOVES handbags and all types of accessories. And don't even get me started on clothing. Brie will never have enough clothes.So when Brie says shopping makes her happy, she's not kidding. Just mention going to a shoe store and her eyes glaze over. You will see the look of pure ecstasy on her face. Unfortunately she won't be experiencing that joy in the near future. The budget won't permit shopping any time soon.... unless she earns the money herself. I will say, I'm pretty sure she'll figure out a way to earn some money though. You can't keep a bargain shopper down!

No comments: