Inspirational Thoughts

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Gifts

This year we spent Christmas afternoon and the day after with my brother, Corey. It was the first time we'd done so in several years and it was great. He and Michele were wonderful hosts!We had a yummy dinner, played games and watched movies together. It was relaxed and enjoyable.
 
Posted by Picasa
Just as I was giving Corey a hug goodbye, his gift arrived. Perfect timing. It was a Christmas cactus. He enjoys greens in his home so I thought it would be a nice addition. The visit was just wonderful and I can't wait to see them both again. A nice finish to a special Christmas. That's what it's all about, right? Nothing's better than the greatest GIFT of family.

2 comments:

Donsher said...

Hey looks like Lindsey Coy!

Jamie said...

I was just going to say that Corey and Andy have the same exact hairline (although Andy's is receding a tiny bit. :) )