Inspirational Thoughts

Monday, May 18, 2009

Undeniable Evidence

Most of you are aware that Emile is seriously thinking about becoming a Police Officer. I support her 100% if this is what she chooses to pursue. To aid in her future goals, I have been helping her realize when opportunities to learn and gain "experience" are presented. Such was the case recently.

When I arrived home, this is what I found.....Due to the fact that I had left the house before 6:30 in the morning, and the girls had left by 7:20, I knew we weren't responsible for what I discovered. I was equally certain the loaf of bread had NOT been on the floor when I left. The girls concurred. HMMMMMMM very interesting. I decided Emile was just the person to solve this mystery.

Emile took this "challenge" very serious. Upon further investigation, she discovered this juicy little detail.....She immediately had a suspect in mind.Samantha was vigorously interrogated and stuck to her story that it had to have been the cats. Kitty refused to be photographed... she was furious!! Angel was more indifferent. She knows what Samantha us up to most of the time.There was only one thing left to do. Samantha's innocence or guilt would be proved once and for all.I think the evidence is abundantly clear. GUILTY as charged! You can even see the look of guilt on her "innocent" little face. To think we rescued her from the clutches of the SPCA and this is how she repays us. Some things just can't be explained.. you must carry on and do the best you can. And we shall. We haven't given up on our beloved Samantha. We will continue to work with her and support her as she recovers from this little mishap. All will be well. We still love you Samantha!

8 comments:

Mary said...

Hilarious.

Sommer said...

ha ha ha this had me laughing soooo hard!!!! What a great picture of her paw print!!!!!!

Donsher said...

She will make a great Cop! I feel safer already!

Jamie said...

I love the look on Samantha's face. :) Well, its better that she tears up loaves of bread rather than Kleenex and Maxi pads like Levi used to. (Bless his little heart.)
Nice forensic work!

Beckie said...

How funny. I love the paw print in the bread.

Cheri said...

Makes one "paws" to think what else might be going on during the day....

Lucinda said...

That was great! I love the paw print in the bread. How priceless!

Ashley said...

I just LOVE the paw print on the bread. Classic.