Inspirational Thoughts

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Guess What????

yeppers.... it's raining. Big surprise, right? So since my van isn't running right, perhaps I should think of getting a boat instead.I'm not sure how many days straight we've had rain, but it has been quite a few. Personally I really don't mind the rain. Some people want to slap me when I say that so I don't say it out loud very often. What the heck, it makes for a lovely flower garden. And without rain we wouldn't have...Gene Kelly "singing in the rain!" Before we know it we'll be wishing for rain. I say we take some time to run out and splash in a puddle. It's not too cold to do so. Drop the frumpy adult "I'm sick of the rain" and have some fun. ☺

6 comments:

Mary said...

I'm with you. I love the rain and don't even mind when it continues for days. But my neighbor is always moaning.

Sommer said...

what a good attitude to have, thanks for the pick me up, I'm sad to admit I fall in the frumpy adult category sometimes, so I'm grateful for the reminder to lighten up and just be grateful, thanks!!

Cheri said...

are your toes and fingers turning pruney yet? two or three more days of rain for you....imagine how Noah felt!!! hopefully we will get rain --and not snow!! :)

Donsher said...

I too love the rain! Bring it on!

Jamie said...

"I'm laughin' at clouds
So dark up above.
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love.
Let the gloomy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face.
I walk downthe lane
With the happy refrain
Just singin' in the rain."
:) Love it

Beckie said...

I am glad for the last two days being sunshine so the kids could run off some excess and bottled up energy.