Inspirational Thoughts

Sunday, May 3, 2009

OOOh La La!

Another "pop quiz" for everyone. This one is more fun in a disturbing sort of way.

What do you get when I combined...with....OK.... SO PERHAPS THIS IS IN MY DREAM WORLD, JUST PLAY ALONG, ALRIGHT!!?!! What do you get???

I'll give you a few hints.Have you figured it out yet? I'm sure you have.Yeppers, a sprained ankle. On top of everything else this week, I sprained my ankle walking into a clients home on Saturday. Can you believe my luck? I knew exactly what to do.... and have been following the standard protocol since I got home yesterday.They say trouble comes in three... well I've got my three. Work, van, ankle. I should be done for a while now. Let's hope so.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Wouldn't it be so much more fun and exciting had you twisted your ankle using those shoes. I love those first two items, but i would die to have those shoes. No lie so if anyone sees them somewhere for real let me know.

We Three Queens said...

Mary... for the record, I had a pair of shoes called "Naughty" at one time. They came in VERY handy... and were VERY fun at a VERY naughty time!!! ☻ I also have a very "bad" side and think items like these are fun to have on hand. And lastly, YES, it would have been much more fun hurting myself doing something other than they way I did. Bummer!

Jamie said...

Hope you get better soon! See you tomorrow!

Cheri said...

If I were there, I would come pamper you and make dinner for you, and sit on the porch and yak with ya.. I miss you!

Lucinda said...

Sorry to hear about your ankle. Steve has sprained his ankle many times, and is now unallowed to play any sports without an ankle brace. He also wears an attractive boot when he does sprain it. Anyway, good luck with your recovery. I've heard a sprain is worse than a break. As for Mary, check out Fredricks of Hollywood. :) I have a few myself.

Beckie said...

Love all the updates. Sorry you are laid up. I hope the girls are taking good care of you!