Inspirational Thoughts

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nighttime Fun

What do you get when you combine.... sidewalk chalk & supplies...








With silly girls who are all upside down in life.... on a mild spring evening????









You get sidewalk artists!! After twisting my ankle earlier in the day, I was resting with my foot... iced and elevated... I might add I was drifting off to sleep too. At about 7:15 Brie asked if she could go outside and play for a little while. Sure.. why not. At 7:45 I went out to see what the kids were up to. How fun! They were busy drawing on the sidewalk. They had a blast and stayed out until sometime around 9:30 I'd say.Who can resist a little silliness in life, right?Even Kait ended up getting in on the fun.You can tell the girls have a bad case of spring fever. Summer is just around the corner for sure... and not a moment too soon!

No comments: