Inspirational Thoughts

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day Mommy

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

I want to take this Mothers Day to thank my mom for everything she does for me. I don't know if anyone else would be able to put up with Brie and I. She has been raising me by her self since I was 4, and I think shes doing a pretty good job. Mom is a very strong person and I look up to her in many ways, more then I think she even realizes. I don't know what I would do with out her. She has always pushed me to do things, with me fighting her every step of the way, because of her pushing me it has made me who I am today. Even though I fight with her I know she only wants whats best for me. She is crazy, fun, loving, supportive, and best of all shes my mom.

HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY MOMMY.
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER,
Em
♥♥♥♥♥

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

5 comments:

We Three Queens said...

Thank you SO much Emile. What a wonderful surprise... No matter what, always remember I made a very conscious decision to bring you into this world. I struggled through heartbreak for the privilege of becoming a mother.... for becoming YOUR mother. I wouldn't change a single thing! You're a very special young lady.. you have many wonderful days ahead. Thanks again. I LOVE YOU

Mary said...

HOw sweet.

Cheri said...

How nice that your daughter expresses her love for you. What a great tribute!

Lucinda said...

What a great thing that you can realize this at your age. You are right, you about your mom being such an awesome woman! Don't ever forget it!

Sommer said...

that was soooooooo sweet!!!!!