Inspirational Thoughts

Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday's Magnet

 
Posted by Picasa
Today I picked a magnet that my niece, Jamie, brought me when she Andy went to Thailand and the Philippines a couple years ago. Both served their missions in Asian countries (Jamie in Thailand, Andy in the Philippines). After being married a few years they were able to travel back to the countries they served in. Jamie has made several food items that she learned to prepare and eat while living in Thailand. She also has items she brought home with her following her mission.From pictures I've seen, Thailand looks beautiful. I'm sure there are areas of poverty, however, the country still looks fascinating. It's wonderful having relatives who have served missions on other countries so we can learn about these lands and people.

No comments: