Inspirational Thoughts

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

OUCH!

Here is the infamous toe! Poor Emile, what a summer she had with this stinkin' toe. When I took her to the doctor the first time, the toe was so infected he wouldn't do anything until she had been on antibiotics for a week. Yuck!
Posted by Picasa
Alas, it's finally been taken care of and she's on the mend. (Take notice to the wicked smile on Dr. K's face. I love it!!!) Yes, it still hurts to put weight on the foot and toe, however, at least it's looking better. She actually put a shoe on last evening for an hour at marching band practice. I really hope she does ok with it on Friday evening. She'll be in a shoe for at least 6 hours that night because of the game.

Now to get the knee back to normal.This is one of the exercises Em has to do to strengthen her knee. She loves to do it.After exercises she gets to relax with some stim and ice. I actually think this is her favorite part of PT.Emile and her Physical Therapist, Robin. She's the best. I should know because she worked with me when I injured my shoulder a few years ago. Go Robin!!

Emile, it's time for you to get better.

No comments: