Inspirational Thoughts

Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Day of School 8/24/09

My babies are growing up. I know, big surprise. This is the first year I wasn't at home on their first day of school. I was so sad. The girls promised to take pics... and they did. I can't believe how old they're getting.Emile is a Junior this year. She gets her drivers permit in 6 weeks. She's playing tennis again this fall (when her knee is stable), is in marching band, and will be busy with theater, concert band, and softball in the spring. Plus she's getting a job. You go girl!Brie's in 7th grade. She's playing fall softball, is in band (even though she hates it), will be involved with theater, and more than likely she'll play fall softball. Good job, Brie!

Yep, they're not babies anymore. Keep up the great work girls, you're both doing great and I love you!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Super cute outfits girls.

Sommer said...

They sure are growing up so fast and they are growing up into lovely, beautiful girls.

Jamie said...

Wow! They do look so grown up in those pictures! And I just saw the girls the other day.