Inspirational Thoughts

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pay It Forward

To use an idea from Jamie's blog. (Thanks... this should really be fun)
This is a FANTASTIC movie. I absolutely loved it. If you haven't had the chance to see it, do. You won't be disappointed. In the spirit of the movie, I've decided to Pay It Forward. Here's how it works.
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice - for you! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (I can only hope).
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done within 6 months.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a flower arrangement, picture collage, bookmark... or a complete surprise to you (and me). Who knows?
5. MOST IMPORTANTLY... You must offer the same deal on your blog. The first five people to comment on your blog get something made by YOU!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, hey, I'm game!!! Of course, there are only two people who ever look at my blog, so.... my part will be easy I think. And you need to tell me how to get it onto my blog....(techno challenged).

Beckie said...

Ok so I respond now by saying you are completely awesome and we still haven't scrapped together. You should really come and visit me. I have treasures untold in my scrap cabinet.

We Three Queens said...

Cheri.... what do you mean... how to get it onto my blog? I just typed it. The only other way to cut and paste it somehow... which would be a total pain in the a#*. So now I only have 3 slots left to fill. This is FUN.

Ang said...

Okay, I made it! Thanks in advance! And yes, this is very cool. I think we actually have that movie on VHS. Mike used to use it in his classroom. It is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so here's my comment; what an awsome idea!
But I don't have a blog... so I'll have to figure out how I can meet the criteria.

We Three Queens said...

Ok so I still have one spot left. All I have to figure out is how to get Kiwi's too New Zealand (I think that's where he's at). Yikes