Inspirational Thoughts

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Trimming The Tree

Our family has had a tradition for as long as I can remember of putting up our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving. I'm not really sure when we started doing it that way, but it has been at least 10 years now. Anyway, I had invited everyone over for dinner (the usual crowd... Em, Matt, Dakota, Tibbs, and Tibbsette). I also told the missionary's to come over if they'd like so they could help decorate the tree. They arrived at around 6pm and the fun began.
It was just great having the missionary's help. They both really enjoyed it. And obviously so did Dakota. I still have a little bit to do to finish up with the decorating, but the majority is complete. Now to take care of all the rest of the things I need to do before Christmas arrives. At least I can enjoy the beauty of our home and tree.
Let the holidays begin!

No comments: