Inspirational Thoughts

Monday, October 18, 2010

Another Birthday

The day Emile was born was the most joyous day of my life. After losing 3 babies, I begged my Heavenly Father to allow me the privilege of becoming a mother. I was willing to try one last time. Even though my pregnancy with Em was touch and go... and there were lots of complications, including pre-term hospitalization and total bed rest from 31 weeks until her induction, I wouldn't have done anything different. When I heard Emile cry her first cry, my life was complete.Me and Emile Cele'. She was 22 days old.

Before I knew it, Em was a year old. Where did that year go? So many happy days... so many happy memories. My baby was changing before my eyes and I loved every minute of it!And now here we are seventeen years later. Emile is all grown up... and yet I still catch a glimpse now and then of my little buddy from so many years ago. I remember her trying to step out of her shadow and getting so frustrated because she couldn't. I had to take her into a shady spot to calm her down. I also remember how much fun she'd have splashing through the puddles after rainstorms... or how she loved to swing... or play in the drinking fountain at the park.. or go sledding after snowstorms... or.. Well you get the point. I have precious memories of my sweet *baby* girl.HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMILE!
I love you with all my heart.

No comments: