Inspirational Thoughts

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I've been having a little trouble sleeping for a few nights now. Some nights I read. Some nights I toss and turn. It's not usually a big deal, and I'm sure things will resolve again in a few nights..... Having said that, it can still be irritating when you get a visit from... The "Insomnia Gremlin."
He made his unwelcome visit again tonight. At 2:38am I woke and knew there would be no going back to sleep. I thought about things to do today... what the girls are up to... upcoming events, etc. Rather than lay around in bed, I decided to go downstairs and straighten up a bit. Low and behold, I discovered another visitor had make her appearance. This time it was... The "Cleaning Fairy."
I was so excited!! Now I didn't have to clean up the mess left behind when Brie, and her football co-manager, made brownies for the guys last evening. For some unexplained reason, they must have forgot to clean up after themselves. Fortunately for me, the fairy showed up to handle everything! How nice.

I wonder if the girls will notice when they go downstairs this morning? Probably not.

1 comment:

Laura Lynn said...

Ooh, cleaning Fairy, you are more than welcome to come to my house in the middle of the night and clean away!