Inspirational Thoughts

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Remember

Another year has passed. Days fly by, seasons change, babies are born... loved ones die. Such is the ebb and flow of life.

Today is a day of significance. It is a day to stop for a few minutes and contemplate what is most important to us. Do we take the precious loved ones in our life for granted? Do we treasure the freedoms we are privileged to have? Do we revere our Constitution? Do we pray for the leaders of our nation and those of other countries as well?

Most importantly, today is a day to REMEMBER. I remember how I felt the morning of September 11, 2001. I still remember thinking our world was irreversibly changed. I knew my children were going to experience things I had only dreamed were possible in their lifetime. I remember thinking how close we were to all 3 attack sites; we're in the middle of the triangle of sites. I wept that day. Do you remember how you felt? We must never forget. NEVER.
Click to enlarge
I am absolutely certain that these people have not forgotten. Have you?

No comments: