Inspirational Thoughts

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oink....

Ok so I woke up yesterday feeling a little under the weather. I wasn't sure if it was allergies or a cold. Today I'm fairly certain it's a cold. I'm feeling run down, my head hurts and is really congested. I've doped myself up sufficiently to sleep the entire night through (unlike last night which was a nightmare). I spent the evening in Gettysburg watching Emile's first away softball game. It was so chilly I had to wrap up in a blanket. Very weird for June. Any way, I'm just glad I only have a cold and nothing more serious.I'm sure I'll be fine with the medication I've selected. Sweet Dreams!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Seriously swine flu is still in action both Donegal Township over her and Manchester Township over there have had reported cases in their schools. Be well.

Donsher said...

Love the "maximum media paranoia formula" on the box! Where do you get all your funny visuals?
Glad you are on the mend!

Sommer said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Gina Spidel said...

Brenda-
I hope you feel better soon! And I love your medication and sense of humor!