Inspirational Thoughts

Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Alive!

Last night Emile started a load of laundry for me. I was cooking supper and could hear an unusual sound coming from the washing machine in the basement. Hmmm, that's not good. I immediately called Brad, my repair man. He's fantastic and I knew he'd be able to help me out.Since I was canceled on a case today, I was home earlier than expected. That was good because Brad called around 11:45 to see about coming over. It took him a total of 5 minutes to figure out the problem. Can you say.... UNDERWIRE BRA!That's it. A wire in the pump. Nice. Since I use a mesh bag for our "private items" I'm not sure how it got there. I'll have to inspect bras and find out which one is missing a wire.So 10 minutes and $70.00 later the washer is working like new again. Life is good.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Wow don't use a mesh bag and I have lost many underwires, but non luckily to the pump. As for the movie it is slow, but I like it. I don't know what to tell you.

Beckie said...

Glad to see yours could be fixed! I ended up getting all new which cost a bit more than 70!

Jamie said...

What a nice surprise. :) Glad it could be fixed!

Sommer said...

oh man, that is so funny but pretty embarassing!