Inspirational Thoughts

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Freakin' Cold

Man oh days. I have no idea where all the global warming has gone, but I sure wish I could have just a little bit of it for a few days. I'm freezing. This winter has been so cold even though we've had very little snow. I'm really beginning look forward to spring and warmer temperatures. That's pretty unusual for me since I normally love winter. Maybe I'm just getting old (and cold).Brrrr!I think I'd be warmer living in this igloo. Em was walking around with a blanket over her shoulders tonight. On top of the cold temps, I'm still refusing to raise the thermostat any higher than 65 degrees because of oil prices for home heating. Come on spring!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Don't desert me now, we are still hoping for snow and we need cold for the snow.

Anonymous said...

I will try to take the cold air back to Canada with me next week!!