Inspirational Thoughts

Friday, August 22, 2008

Let's HATE America!!!


Ok, now that I have your attention, may I PLEASE ask a question? Why do citizens of the United States of America hate this nation so much? May I follow this question with another? If said citizens hate the United States of America so much, why don't they get the hell out of said county? There are plenty of other nations on the planet. Why don't they go somewhere else.... somewhere where they would have more and be happier? Just a few questions I've been thinking about the last few days.Does burning the flag really make one feel better? Do flag burners truly know what the flag represents? Do they care? I suppose the answer is obvious!And do we really believe this MORON really knows what he's doing? Is he helping build up this nation or tearing it down even more? I guess he does see a LOSER when he looks in the mirror every day!Speaking of LOSERS, what about "The Reverend" Jeremiah Wright and his hate filled teachings? "God bless America, NO, God #@%* America." What's up with that? Do we REALLY want God's damnation upon our country? I surely hope not. Hard to believe such hatred is being "preached" in a church.Does anyone question the intentions of a political candidate for President of the United States who objects to putting his hand over his heart as a sign of respect for our flag? Come on people! Shame on us if this doesn't bother us a tiny bit!I don't even know what to say about this except if the people wearing these costumes lived in... oh say.... IRAQ a few years ago, they'd have been "disposed of" without mercy. Freedom does have its benefits.Maybe I should illegally enter another country and live off their citizens! I can't even get reasonable insurance as an American, however, illegals can get free healthcare. That's just scratching the surface. The problems not going away. I suppose the way I feel makes me a racist, right? Oh wait, my children are MEXICAN. There great-grandparents came here LEGALLY. They learned the language (English), worked hard and made a good life for themselves. They became AMERICANS! My children have a proud heritage. They come from good stock!Ok so I'm on an obvious rant. I just so tired of everyone hating this country. Seriously, if it's so bad, leave. Period. Stop complaining and go somewhere better. Take your venom with you. Negativity will not improve anything. Do we have everything right all the time? Of course not. Do we make mistakes? Sure we do.... ALL OF US! Hatred doesn't solve problems. I don't remember living in a time where there was so much anger... so much ugliness. It's tiring. It makes one weary
Here is my position. I LOVE this country. It is my home. It will always be my home. I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN! I support the right to bear arms. I support the war in Iraq. I am against abortion, same sex marriage, illegal immigration, and taking "In God We Trust" off our currency. I am a more and more conservative the older I get. I am certain there isn't another place any better than right here. Perfect? No. Worth fighting for? Absolutely without question! I can't think of anything more worth fighting for. This is my country.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Ironically enough, those people who speak out so much against the US wouldn't have the same freedom of speech in another country.
Even after living in another country for 18 months, I was never so happy to be back in the USA and remember getting teary-eyed the first time I saw our flag. We do live in a wonderful country. :D

Beckie said...

I would hope that my husband has not spent the last 16 months living away from his family in the name of our country in vain. We have an amazing gift of freedom and those who choose not to see it are the unfortunate ones.

Candace said...

AMEN SISTA!!!! I'm with you on everything you said.

Ang said...

I am also very grateful for the priveleges we have. I love teaching Hayden about American history and love that we live so close to many national monuments.

By the way, you've been tagged! Read my blog entry to find out the rules!

Donsher said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE USA!!

Candace said...

by the way is that a naked or topless woman in the pic of the burning flag...?