Inspirational Thoughts

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Grand Hallows Ball Update


I opened up today's paper a little while ago.... and here on the front page of the local section is a picture of the girls at Borders. I didn't even know they had been photographed. They're standing right at the bottom and center of the picture looking at the books as they are wheeled past. Em's wearing the Harry Potter shirt I got when I purchased book 6.

I know I said I was going to wait until I had re-read all 6 of the other books, however, I might be ammending my thinking. I may just go ahead and read the new book and then start over again. I'm afraid if I wait I'm going to hear what happened before I read it. I don't want that to happen.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Just READ it! You'll want to go back and re-read all the other books after you read book 7 anyway. Just do it, Brenda. Everyone else is......