Inspirational Thoughts

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sayin Howdy There


First of all, Howdy Sherry. Yes, I remember you... and miss you I might add. I read the comment you placed about my blog. Thanks for the compliments. I actually will be adding to the 50. I didn't realize there was so much about me worth recording until I started doing it. (I'm such a humble person). By the way, I don't have heartburn as bad tonight so I won't be up all night.

Now to clarify a question about my last names. When I was married the first time I was so angry with my husband, who after only 5 months of marriage came home and told me he wanted a divorce. He said he was going back to his first wife. Turns out I was just used to get her back. Nice guy (yeah right), stupid me. Anyway, I told him there would always be another Oxford wife out there that he had screwed over... ME! I refused to take back Kauffman even though he wanted me to. I was just a bit bull headed. When I married Fred, I went with "Oxford-Lopez." Obviously I wasn't going to spend the rest of my life writing that, so I dropped the Lopez when we got divorced. Now I could care less because a name doesn't define who I am.

1 comment:

Donsher said...

Hello again!! And so you know, you and yours are welcome to come and visit anytime!! We have a lot of fun sights to see!