Inspirational Thoughts

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Vice President Comes to Town

We had a visitor in West York yesterday. Hard to believe it, but the Vice President came to town. When I heard he was coming to our very own high school, the only thought I had was "Why on earth is he coming here?" I was pretty darned surprised.  
 
Brie and I went on our walk/run Sunday morning. Normally we are on the track, however, due to security precautions for the VP, we were unable to do so. Instead we went out and around the school. We still got a decent workout. As we were going past the front of the school it was interesting to see all the Obama supporters in attendance. After almost four years of this administration being in the White House, I cannot see how people actually support them. Our nation continues to deteriorate. Our President continues to wreak havoc on the economy. The "Hope and Change" he promised during his last campaign has turned out to be anything but. This year as he campaigns it is under the guise of "FORWARD," and "Real Change." Oh, sure. Like we're going to move anywhere but backward with Barack Obama at the helm. Please! 
The propaganda machine is in overdrive. Crap is being spewed all over the airwaves. T-Shirts, pins, bumper stickers, and the likes are popping up everywhere. Of course Mitt Romney is doing the same thing to get his name out. Obviously I support Romney though. I truly pray he defeats Obama on November 6th. I am scared to think about what is going to happen to our country if Obama has another four years as our President.


Within a few hours the VP was gone. He tried to sell his snake oil in our area. Hopefully there weren't too many "sheep" who were buying. Perhaps I'm a bit shaded because the majority of my friends and acquaintances are conservative in nature. They feel a lot like I do. Big government is not the answer. And certainly Barack Obama is not helping our nation in the least bit. Regardless, only time will tell. 

1 comment:

Author Sherry Gammon said...

You HAVE to go see http://2016themovie.com/ WOW! Scary stuff Mr. Pres has been doing right under our noses! And his belief system!!!!!!!!! again, Wow!