Inspirational Thoughts

Monday, August 29, 2011

Brie's a Freshman

Today was Brie's first day of high school! I cannot believe it. My baby is in high school. I have a feeling the next 4 years are going to fly by. Brie was excited and I think a little nervous at the same time. I know she'll do great.Here she is looking out the door as she was telling other students to hurry up or they'd miss the bus. She knew I was giving her a ride. I'm nuts.And what would the first day of your freshman year be like without your best friend?? Chelsey spent the night with us so she and Brie could go to school together.Needless to say, these two are beyond crazy. Enjoy these next 4 years, girls. Have a great time. Before you know it you'll be done with this chapter of your life. Brie... I love you with all my heart. Do your best. Just like I've told Emile... the sky's the limit. Go for it!!

No comments: