Inspirational Thoughts

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Two Months and Counting

Two months ago right now I was stoned out of my mind, thankfully, and beginning my recovery from surgery. My sister, Cindy, was with me at the hospital and I vaguely remember it was a very stormy night. I was pretty out of it, but I do remember her telling me how bad the storms were. Sitting here in my kitchen I cannot believe how much progress I have made. My life is already beginning to transform in ways I didn't dare to think of. I am making phenomenal strides and feeling amazing. As of a week ago today, I have lost 50 pounds. I am beyond happy. I have been taking in my capris and shrinking back in to some shirts I had outgrown. This is such an exciting time in my life. I'm thankful more and more each day for the surgeons I have and the medical personnel who have helped me get this far.

The sky is the limit!!

2 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Congratulations!

J, E, M & I said...

Keep up the good work... So proud of you, and I know it is not easy!! Everyday is a choice!!