Inspirational Thoughts

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Crash, Bang, Boom!

Tonight I worked until 11pm with one of my clients. During the evening I had the chance to witness an amazing thunderstorm. When I was a young child I was terrified of thunderstorms.... I mean like pee my pants scared. Funny how things have changed. Now I find myself drawn to them. I couldn't help but get outside and get some pictures. Enjoy.
Local live radar loop and warnings running across the bottom of the screen.

Complete darkness followed by blinding light. Clear bolt of lightening then the sky begins to darken again.

Not the best picture, but you still get the general idea. I was thrilled when I saw this.

This picture reminds me of a storm on the Serengeti.

Looking Southeast toward Jacobus, PA. I didn't realize I had caught this strike and almost deleted the picture. I'm so glad I didn't.

So I guess it's easy to see why I love watching storms. Nature is amazing. I can't imagine life without a good storm from time to time.

No comments: