Inspirational Thoughts

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Meet Daphne

It's been a little over 3 weeks since Emile's accident (and no vehicle of our own) and I'm so VERY excited to announce an addition to our family. I'd like everyone to meet.... DAPHNE!!!Daphne is a 2001 Ford Escape. She runs well and is in fantastic shape. I'm so pleased to finally have a vehicle of my own again.Daphne's back end. Beautiful, right?!?And finally, here's Dopey. Dopey has been my companion since I first hung him from the rear view mirror of a car I had 8 years ago. I've always managed to remember to get him even though 2 cars he rode in were totaled. He's always there giving me a smile. So here he is, hanging out again. Finally, as the song goes.... On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again... YAY!!!

No comments: