Inspirational Thoughts

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Prom Night 2010

L~R.. Zach, Kayla, Shannon, Lindsay, Britani, Carley, Emile, Eric


WEST YORK AREA HIGH SCHOOL PROM 2010
WISEHAVEN BANQUET HALL


Emile went to her first prom last night.




She's gone to homecoming twice, but this was her first prom and from what I heard, she had fun. Before she and her date, Eric, left for Wisehaven Banquet Hall, they came over to John and Lesa's house (where I'm still helping as Lesa is dying) so I could see them and take pictures.

Emile and Eric looked so nice together. I was so pleased with how beautiful her dress was.... especially since it only cost $10.00. Em purchased it at the Cinderella Shop in East Berlin. It was a perfect fit... She was radiant. And Eric was very handsome as well in his suit and complimenting vest. I just love their smiles.

The funniest thing about the entire evening was the fact that the girls had to do the driving. Neither one of the boys parents would let them drive.. SO, Em drove our van and Kayla drove her car. It looked so cute seeing the girls driving off with their dates safely strapped in beside them. My how the times have changed. I'm glad everyone had a fun and safe time.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Did Em and the other guy break up/stop dating? And she does look beautiful and you can't beat ten bucks.

We Three Queens said...

Yes, Em and David broke up at the beginning of April. Now she has a few other guys on the hook. Eric is a super nice guy but Em only likes him as a friend. The one she's interested in is a dude named Matt. I'm not sure where I stand with him just yet. She'll probably like him even more if I don't.

Sommer said...

Her dress is beautiful and so is she!