Inspirational Thoughts

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hershey Park

Posted by Picasa
Another fun day spent at Hershey Park...

Thanks to Big Brothers/Big Sisters, our family was able to go to Hershey Park for free. Well I had to purchase one ticket and pay to park. Not bad at all. It was a a super day spent with friends. Emile took Kayla, and Brie took Tori. The girls pretty much hit every ride they wanted to, even the coasters. Em even got her favorite corn dawg. I think they really enjoyed the water park area. It's really something else! Had I known how much there was to do I think I would have taken my swim suit along too. Hey, even I have to have some fun once in awhile.

Another summer is getting short... before we know it school will be back in session and leaves will be falling. Live it up while you can!

No comments: